The NATCA Charitable Foundation is seeking passionate, creative, and committed volunteers to be part of the NCF Events Committee. These volunteer positions are open to all NATCA members, friends and family over the age of 21. The following is a description of responsibilities and expectations for this exciting opportunity.
- Work with the lead and other members of the Events Committee to help brainstorm and plan activities and/or entertainment throughout the three major NATCA events (Communicating For Safety, NATCA in Washington, and the Biennial Convention) plus any other NCF Executive Board approved events.
- Work with the NCF President and Treasurer (or designated NCF representative) to comply with budgetary constraints.
- Participate in and hold planning meetings as necessary.
- Work with the outreach and fundraising committee in obtaining donors, local businesses, and vendors to co-sponsor/underwrite entertainment and prizes.
- Collaborate with the NATCA events committee advisor to ensure theme and presentation continuity.
- Recruit other volunteers to help with events including logistics, printing, and supplies needed for planned events.
- Coordinate with the NATCA Communications department on marketing, public relations, and advertising of NCF events.
If you are interested in applying, please answer the following questions and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 23, 2016.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Do you have any experience working with charities/organizations?
- Do you have any experience organizing events/activities for charities or other organizations?
- Any other information you want the NCF board to consider on your behalf.
If you would like more information or have questions about the position, please contact Corrie Conrad at 907-957-1511 or email@example.com.