HSI is actively recruiting for 4 full-time ATCs to support this task. The task is supporting scenario development for the TSAS program. ATCs will need terminal experience and will need to be residents in the Atlantic City area. Candidates will be working onsite at the Tech Center.
- Two ATC Level 3: 10-15 year of experience
- Two ATC Level 4: 6-10 year of experience
I have worked for HSI for the past three years and have had a very positive experience The pay and benefits are some of the best out there, and I truly feel valued as an employee.
HSI has an employee referral program, so if you meet the qualifications below feel free to forward your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and I will pass it along to human resources. Also feel free to email me with any questions about the company or the position. We have several NATCA Brothers and Sisters who work or have worked for HSI and I’m confident that they would agree with my assessment.
For your convenience, below is the job description:
- Provide test and evaluation/validation and verification support for current and future NextGen capabilities including all phases of Trajectory Based Operations (TBO), Time Based Flow Management (TBFM), and Terminal Sequencing and Spacing (TSAS).
- Responsible for analyzing, developing, reviewing, and coordinating procedures, providing input to operational scenarios, operational needs and requirements, and planning to support test and evaluation and verifications and validation activities.
- Responsible for supporting the review, analysis, and documentation of the development and implementation of new or revised procedures, separation standards, equipment, software, and other operations related activities.
- Support the FAA in discussions, meetings, and briefings with internal and external agencies and organizations.
- Prepare drafts of operational concepts, mission need statements, requirements documents, etc. to support the review, development, and implementation of new/revised systems/equipment to be used by operational controllers.
- Develop charts, briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials and white papers as needed.
- Provide ATC technical analysis and support for procedures development and other functional responsibilities related to new or revised systems, equipment, or software.
Education and Experience (2 levels/4 positions total)
- ATC Level 3: At least 10-15 years as an Air Traffic Control Specialist in the terminal (tower/TRACON) environment.
- ATC Level 4: At least 6-10 years as an Air Traffic Control Specialist in the terminal (tower/TRACON) environment.
- Expert knowledge of National Airspace Systems Services, with emphasis on the terminal environment, to include air traffic operations, airspace, procedures and processes.
- Working knowledge of STARS/TAMR, Trajectory Based Operations (TBO), Time Based Flow Management (TBFM), and Terminal Sequencing and Spacing (TSAS) preferred.
- Knowledge and ability involving the relationship of operational trends, traffic volume and/or system outages with the ability to translate such into operational concepts and/or procedural changes with specific recommendations for system/operations enhancements.
- Ability to effectively communicate Air Traffic Systems and Services information verbally and in writing to large and diverse audiences in industry and international forums.
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior executives and officials, internal and external to the FAA to include industry leaders.