Federal Contract Tower Training
This course is designed for Contract Tower facility representatives with responsibilities in representing union members. This course will concentrate on specific issues related to contract and private tower representatives.
- Facility Representative Leadership and Responsibilities
- Local Officer Training (Financial Reporting)
- Meetings and Investigation Procedures
- Unfair Labor Procedures and Grievance Procedures
- National Labor Relations Act
- Employer and Employee Rights under OSHA
- RVA/Midwest/SERCO Contracts
- Legislative Training
- Communication and Media Training
Training Duration: This two-day training begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m.
What to bring: Pen/highlighter, notepad, laptop
***Please do not book air travel or make plans to attend any NATCA Academy training without prior approval from your Facility Representative, RVP, or the Administrative Assistant in your region.***