Occupational Safety and Health Training (OSHA)
This course is aimed at workers, union safety representatives and members of safety and health committees. You will develop basic skills in identifying and preventing safety and health hazards in the workplace. You will also develop a cooperative problem-solving approach to safety and health, by knowing where to look for information and the issues of joint labor/management cooperation.
- Employer and employee rights under OSHA
- OSHA inspections and enforcement procedures
- Role of Safety Committees
- Joint Labor-Management cooperation on safety and health issues
- Hazardous identification techniques
Prerequisites: OSHA Representative.
Training Duration: This one and one-half day training begins at 9 a.m. and ends at noon.
What to bring: Pen/highlighter, notepad, laptop.
***Please do not book air travel or make plans to attend any NATCA Academy training without prior approval from your Facility Representative, RVP or the Administrative Assistant in your region.***