Oct. 7, 2016 // NATCA Announces New FCTs
NATCA this week officially welcomed 15 more Federal Contract Tower (FCT) facilities into the NATCA Family!
As of Oct. 2, Robinson Aviation (RVA), Inc. recognizes NATCA as the bargaining representative at these RVA-run FCTs:
- APF – Naples Tower, Fla.
- BCT – Boca Raton Tower, Fla.
- CRG – Craig Tower; Jacksonville, Fla.
- EVB – New Smyrna Beach Tower, Fla.
- EWN – New Bern Tower, N.C.
- EYW – Key West Tower, Fla.
- GKY – Arlington Tower, Texas
- HKY – Hickory Tower, N.C.
- LAW – Lawton Tower, Okla.
- LZU – Gwinnett Tower; Lawrenceville, Ga.
- SPG – Whitted Tower; St. Petersburg, Fla.
- SUA – Stuart Tower, Fla.
- STX – St. Croix Tower; Kingshill, U.S. Virgin Islands
- TIX – Space Coast Tower; Titusville, Fla.
- VQQ – Cecil Tower; Jacksonville, Fla.
The 15 towers bring the total number of NATCA-represented FCTs to 92.
“It is a great day for NATCA, the employees at these towers, and the National Airspace System (NAS),” says NATCA Organizing Committee Chairman John Bratcher. “Anytime you can give a controller a voice in their workplace, it is better for all involved. Being able to give this voice to the employees at 15 towers at once increases NATCA’s voice in the NAS and can help all of us make change and move our profession forward. I am honored to welcome them to the NATCA Family and look forward to helping them be a part of the NATCA difference.”