Jan. 27, 2017 // Communicating For Safety: What You Need to Know
Communicating For Safety At a Glance
What: Communicating For Safety (CFS).
When: March 20-22. (Event starts at noon PDT on Monday, March 20.)
Where: Bally’s Las Vegas.
Website: Please click here.
Agenda: Please click here.
Confirmed Speakers (all times PDT): For more information about each speaker, please go to natcacfs.com.
- NATCA President Paul Rinaldi (March 20, 12:15 p.m.)
- FAA Air Traffic Organization Chief Operating Officer Teri Bristol (March 20, 12:45 p.m.)
- National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Christopher Hart (March 21, 8:35 a.m.)
- Risk management expert Gordon Graham (March 21, 3:30 p.m.)
- ABC News Transportation Correspondent David Kerley (March 22, 9 a.m.)
- Pilot and motivational speaker Jessica Cox (March 22, noon)
How to Register:
- Please click here to reach our CFS page for members on the NATCA website.
- Click on the link for “Important Registration Information,” which will then take you to the registration link.
Frequently Asked Questions: Please click here.