Feb. 3, 2017 // WorkLife Wisdom: What Can the WorkLife Solutions Program Do for Me?
You may be struggling with stress at work, seeking financial or legal advice, or coping with the death of a loved one. Maybe you want to strengthen relationships with your family. Your WorkLife Solution Program services offer assistance and support for all these concerns and more.
From simple questions on how to find the best deal on a new washer and dryer to more difficult issues like locating nursing homes or getting your own home ready for aging parents. Through your WorkLife Solutions Program, you receive confidential, personal support for a wide range of issues, from everyday concerns to serious problems, and when you need it most.
Your WorkLife Solutions Program gives you convenient access to these and other helpful services:
- Personal Counseling: Up to eight free confidential counseling sessions are available to you and your family members.
- Legal & Financial Services: Attorneys and financial experts are available for a free 60-minute consultation on issues such as budgeting, debt consolidation, loans, mortgage assistance, retirement, saving for college and more.
- Elder Care Services: Senior care experts can help you with caregiving resources, community based services and legal issues. Care managers can provide in-person assessments and facility reviews.
- Concierge Services: Personal assistance to help you research, schedule and deliver on things you need to get done so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Life Management Services: Specialists are available to help you and your family members with a variety of topics including prenatal care, adoption, childcare and education resources.
- Health & Wellness: This program makes it easy to bring healthy habits into your busy life. Health coaches can help you make a fit plan. You can also set daily goals and track your progress through the program website, mobile app, integrate with fitness trackers and earn chances to win great prizes along the way!
Can I Access Services Online?
Yes! Your WorkLife Solutions Program offers an interactive website that provides access to your benefit and tools to help you enhance your work, health and life.
- Check your program information and submit online requests.
- Access information and articles for hundreds of work and life concerns.
- Access handouts and listen to recorded webinars and podcasts.
- Access internet and phone-based community resources.
- Access self-assessment tools, interactive tools on things like investing, volunteering, fitness, pet care and more.
Your FAA WorkLife Solutions Program offers a range of services to support your life and work. This includes online self-assessment tools and wellness tips, in-person counseling, convenience services to help with everyday events needing your time and attention, child and elder care options, legal and financial services, and much more. Call your program at 1-800-234-1327, TTY Users: 1-800-456-4006, or log on to www.MagellanHealth.com/Member.