March 3, 2017 // Health and Wellness All-Agency Challenge: Three Weeks to Better Sleep Begins March 7
Announcing Sleep Well, a three-week CaféWell program that helps you establish simple routines that can lead to better sleep, brought to you by FAA and Magellan Healthcare.
Each week, access articles, videos, and activities that provide insights into behaviors that sabotage quality sleep and teach you to make adjustments for a better rest cycle. Specifically, you’ll:
- Learn the importance of sleep and a bedtime routine
- Discover how the light from electronic devices affects your ability to wind down
- Get practical tips to help when you can’t sleep
$25 Amazon gift cards will be awarded to 30 random participants who complete the program!
The program begins March 7 and runs through April 11. Join Sleep Well today:
- Visit www.magellanhealth.com/member*
- Click on Health and Wellness, then on Get Started on the “Stay Healthy with CaféWell” page
- Once logged into CaféWell, join the Sleep Well program
*For best results, access the site using Google Chrome or the latest version of Internet Explorer. All employees, regardless of physical limitation, are eligible and encouraged to participate.