Event App Download Instructions
The app is chock full of valuable info for members and attendees! Download the app to have access to awesome features, like:
- The full event schedule
- Detailed info about speakers and sponsors
- Notifications of important updates
- Social media sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- List of attendees (Attendees may choose to publish their own contact info.)
Download the app from the appropriate app store by entering NATCA as the search term, or click one of the links below.
You may already have the NATCA Events app on your device if you downloaded it previously for the Philadelphia convention or 2017 NATCA in Washington. If so, you don’t have to install the app again. Instead, follow these steps:
- When you open the app – called “NATCA Events”, tap the hamburger icon in the upper left of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap “Switch event.”
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see options to view “Current & Upcoming” events and “Past” events. On the “Current & Upcoming” menu, tap the “Download” button for NATCA Philadelphia Convention 2018.
- Open the app, and log in to view content.
Stuck? Don’t worry. We’re here to help. Send the app manager a text or email anytime:
NATCA’s Senior Social Media Associate
C : 202.445.1775, email@example.com