Important Deadlines for NATCA’s 19th Biennial Convention
NATCA’s 19th Biennial Convention will be held at The Diplomat in Hollywood, Fla. from June 19-22. We will kick off the Convention with an opening reception on the evening of June 19. Three days of Convention business and other NATCA events will take place all day on June 20-22.
Here are some key dates to keep in mind as you plan for Convention:
- Feb. 20: Deadline to submit amendments to the NATCA Constitution and resolutions.
- April 15: Convention evening event ticket prices increase.
- April 25: Last day to receive a full refund for canceling evening event tickets.
- April 26: The cutoff date to book your hotel room and get the NATCA rate.
- May 15: Convention evening event ticket prices increase again.
- May 25: Last day to receive a 50% refund for canceling evening event tickets.
- June 19: Onsite registration opens for Convention at hotel at 2 p.m.
- June 19: Opening reception scheduled to begin at 5 p.m.
You can download a poster here with these Convention deadlines to display in the NATCA office in your facility here.
Registration for the event is open. This is a two-step process. Attendees must register for the event, and they must also book their hotel room.
Register for the event and buy tickets here.
Book your hotel room here.