NATCA Legislative Activism T-Shirt Design Contest
Do you have a knack for design? Put your skills to use and enter NATCA’s Legislative Activism T-Shirt Design Contest. We’re accepting entries now through Dec. 15. The winner of the contest will be announced at NATCA in Washington 2024. The winner will also receive a pair of Bose Wireless Noise Canceling Over-The-Ear Headphones.
Please ensure your submissions abides by the following specifications:
- NATCA Logo or NATCA Legislative logo must be incorporated into the design
- Designs must be legislatively themed
- No use of trademarked or copyrighted logos or slogans
- No advocating for or against a political party or candidate for a partisan political office or partisan political group
- Must be appropriate for workgroup wear (no profanity, no Hatch Act violations.)
- Design cannot be so intricate that the details are difficult to see
Submissions should be sent to Allison Schwaegel at email@example.com.