We Guide You Home

Finance Committee News

IRS 990 ePostcard and IRS 990 EZ Form

Most locals will need to file a 990 ePostcard (total gross receipts less than $50,000 per year). If you have total gross receipts of $50,000 or more, you will need to file the 990 EZ form. […]

[ajax_load_more id="3044173232" seo="true" container_type="div" theme_repeater="news.php" post_type="post" posts_per_page="4" category__and="265" offset="2" pause="true" scroll="false" transition_container_classes="natca_row two-col" button_label="Show More"]

Member Feedback - Corrections and Suggestions